Why not become a member of Alpha-1 Awareness UK and work with us to:
- improve understanding of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
- increase awareness to medical professionals through patients and PCTs
- build a national network of patients
- become a pressure group to increase research and availability of successful treatments
- develop a platform for patient support.
You can become a member of Alpha-1 Awareness UK by filling in our online form by clicking here. If you would prefer to download our membership form to print it off, fill it in and send it to us in the post, click here for our .pdf form.
If you are already a member and want o update the information we have for you on record like your home address or email, click here.
If you are not sure if you are a member of our charity and would like confirmation, click here.