2020 has not been a good one but we are delighted with two bits of exciting news!
Alphie Bear now has a little sister & Tripsy has a little brother. They are having a bit of a quandary though as they can’t decide on what their new siblings should be called.
Can you help Alphie and Tripsy choose two names?
If your suggested name is chosen, we will send you your very own mini bear with their name printed on the t-shirt!*
We know choosing the perfect name might be difficult. So let us tell you a little about our new mini bears!
She is a little bear who can be shy at first but is very loving once she gets to know you. She loves nothing more than being cuddled and hearing stories
He is a cheeky bear who is full of fun and likes to play jokes on his big sister. He loves listening to stories and cuddling.
The prizes available in this competition is two bears (one girl and one boy bear).
How we will pick the Winners
All names that are submitted using the below form will be documented and stored by the charity chairman. Only the chairman will have access to the submissions.
On the 16th December 2020, the Chairman will provide a list of the submitted names to the Board of the Charity. The names and contact details of the people who have submitted the names as well as details of how many times a given name was submitted will be omitted from the list.
The Board of the Charity will discuss in private the names and will vote on which ones they think are the most suitable.
*If the winning bear’s name/s is submitted by multiple people, then their names will be entered into a draw. The person that is picked out will win the bear.
The winning bear names along with the names of the people who submitted them will be published on the 31st December 2020 on our web site as well as on other social media platforms. At the same time we will contact the winners through email to congratulate them & ask for their postal address.
Once we have the postal addresses of the winners, we will ship out the bears within 4 weeks.
- The competition is open to everybody except for the Board of Directors of the Charity, their partners, parents and their children.
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- You are only allowed to submit a maximum of 5 names for the boy and a maximum of 5 names for the girl. If anybody submits more than 5 for either (or both) the boy or the girl, we will only accept the first 5 that were given.
- While this competition is open to everybody from all countries, the bears will be shipped out to the winners using Royal Mail. If Royal Mail refuse to delivery to your address, we will not be able to ship your prize to you.
- All name suggestions must be submitted on or before the 15th December 2020. Any names given after this date will not be entered.
- We will only accept name suggestions using the below form. Any names that are given to us in any other way will not be accepted.
To enter fill in the below: